Ventra VLCD-K7 series blind spot vision enhancement system is the ultimate 3 in 1 turnkey video solution, providing unparalleled visibility for fleet vehicles. Commercial vehicles, such as trucks, buses, or large delivery vans.
Drivers often have a difficult time seeing their surroundings, also known as blind spots. This can lead to potential accidents that could be prevented if drivers have a better view of their surroundings.
The VLCD-K7 series delivers the optimal vision enhancement system to address blind spot issues with an integrated 7” LCD monitor display with built-in video recording / playback function that supports up to 4 HD cameras.
These 4 – 1080P HD cameras can be placed anywhere inside or outside of the vehicle, truck, or asset such as semi-trailers and construction equipment.
- Eliminate blind spots
- Continuous video recording
- Instant video playback
- Enhance Visibility, Safety, and Security
- Mitigate risk for driver & organization
- Driver coaching
- Incident documentation
(1) 7″ Hi Res TFT LCD Monitor
(1) 128GB Micro SD Card
Video Recording + Playback = Enhanced Security & Risk Mitigation
Intelligent LCD monitor with built-in recording function significantly enhances security with auto recording of all 4 cameras simultaneously, even while vehicle is parked, regardless which camera is displayed.
Applications & Industries
Logistics, Delivery and Commercial Fleets
Local Government and Municipal Services
Law Enforcement and First Responders
And More... Contact a Ventra Representative Today!
- 7” Hi Visibility LCD monitor with up to 4 HD camera input
- Video recording of all cameras for incident documentation
- 128GB MicroSD card storage
- Video display modes – 1 CH, Split Screen, 3 CH, Quad
- Trigger cables automatically switch camera display view
- Supports 6 rear proximity sensors detect objects up to 8 ft away (sold separately)
- Easy to install and operate – No separate ECU modules
- Save time and labor
No Costly Monthly Fees or Contracts
Our products can be implemented as a standalone system, or as add-on enhancements to existing GPS / Telematics solutions.